Friday, August 31, 2018

Joy-Anna Duggar And Austin Forsyth Tease "Counting On" Fans That An Update Is On The Way at lxbr.info

Before Counting On stars Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth welcomed their first son, Gideon, in February, the couple purchased and renovated their first house together. The couple worked hard to get the home ready in time for Gideon’s arrival, and Joy-Anna talked about the stressful process in an episode of Counting On last season.

But after posting new pics on Instagram this week, fans noticed that Duggar and Forsyth were living in a trailer, and it got fans wondering what was going on with their living situation.

According to Romper, Duggar and Forsyth lived in the trailer when they were renovating their house, and they were under pressure to get everything finished before she gave birth. Duggar said before she married Forsyth in May 2017 that renovating the house was exciting because it was the place they were going live and start their family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmOKlHB7GQ/?hl=en&taken-by=austinandjoyforsyth

After months of work, their home renovation turned out beautifully. It featured vaulted ceilings, an open floor plan, and plenty of room for their growing family. But, now they are back in the RV, and fans are asking if they are selling their house and buying another property to flip.

In response to the fan speculation, Duggar wrote, “We’ll be posting an update soon! 👏🏼 Yes, we are living in a camper!! And I love it!❤️"

When it comes to that update, there are a few possibilities, with the most obvious being they have purchased a new home. Or, they could have decided to live in the camper for a while to save money. However, some think that the couple could be having financial trouble and can’t afford their mortgage.

Even though the Duggars make a lot of money from their reality TV show, it does get split many different ways, so each family member’s cut might not be very big.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnAEnIGBOC1/?hl=en&taken-by=austinandjoyforsyth

Before he married Duggar, Forsyth flipped three houses to prove he could provide for his new family, and the couple has continued to flip properties and cars, but where they stand financially is anyone’s guess.

After documenting how much work they put into renovating their home, it would be quite a shock if they couldn’t afford it. But, we will find out the details of what is really going on when Duggar posts that promised update.

One thing is clear, though. No matter where they live, Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth are definitely happy and enjoying their lives together.

New episodes of Counting On air Monday nights on TLC.

Joy-Anna Duggar And Austin Forsyth Tease "Counting On" Fans That An Update Is On The Way

Brad Pitt"s Parent"s Midwest Church Involved In Child Porn Scandal at lxbr.info

Brad Pitt may be one of the biggest movie stars on the planet and a powerful Hollywood A-lister, but the 54-year-old is originally from the small Midwest city of Springfield, Missouri. His parents, Jane and Bill still live there and are prominent and devout members of the Ridgecrest Baptist Church, but it turns out that one of the church’s staff members is a sick pervert.

According to Radar Online, the Ridgecrest music director, Craig Wenke, was often with Pitt’s parents during Sunday sermons, until he shocked the congregation by pleading guilty to receiving and distributing child porn involving a female under the age of 17.

Members of the church had no idea that they were harboring such a nasty individual, who was involved in incidents between November 10, 2016, and April 4, 2017. Ridgecrest immediately fired him from his position.

The child porn scandal blindsided the Pitt family, and for Brad, an insider says it is just another nightmare and clashing point with his mom and dad.

https://twitter.com/people/status/1034065743107825665

“He was horrified this disgusting human would have been under the same roof as his parents, siblings, nieces, and nephews!” said the insider.

Sources say that Brad had opposed his parents’ church in the past because of its opposition to same-sex marriage, and the fact that Jane and Bill kept going back made him furious.

The actor is also in the middle of a nasty divorce and custody battle with Angelina Jolie, and over the past two years, it has gone through some unusual twists and turns. Things have gotten especially heated in the past month after Jolie’s lawyers filed a motion in court requesting retroactive child support from Brad, claiming he had failed to honor their informal agreement.

However, his legal team responded by saying he has paid $1.3 million to support Jolie and their six children and also gave her an $8 million loan so she could buy a house.

The exes do seem to agree on one thing — they both want this marriage to be over as soon as possible.  In addition to the child support request, Jolie also asked to start the process that would allow them to dissolve their marriage while working out the financial settlement and custody arrangements, a process known as bifurcating the marriage.

Just one week before her filing, Pitt’s lawyers had approached Jolie’s legal team with the notice of his intent to bifurcate, but she beat him to it in court.

https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/status/1033496889939947521

Steve Mindel, a certified law specialist not involved in the Pitt and Jolie case, says that Jolie’s filing was unusual because it would require her to make her finances public. He explained that when you request child support through the court system you have to prove that you need the support, and that process includes disclosing personal finances.

Most celebrities opt for private arbitration because it allows them to keep details of their lives under wraps. However, it looks like Jolie is going through with the child support request and intends to file an RFO, which is a request for orders, and that will start the process. Then, things can get complicated because both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have to make a case for their children’s “reasonable needs” and both of them are “extraordinary earners.”

Brad Pitt"s Parent"s Midwest Church Involved In Child Porn Scandal

Ryan Gosling Is An "Idiot" According To "Fox And Friends" - Check Out What The Hosts Said at lxbr.info

Ryan Gosling sparked the ire of Fox And Friends hosts during their program on Friday after the actor stated that the moon landing in 1969 was a "human achievement" rather than an achievement on the part of Americans only.

The Fox hosts criticised Hollywood, in general, insinuating that they are wary of attributing success to American people for fear of ostracizing those around the world.

In The Place Beyond The Pine star"s new movie, a biopic revolving around the exploits of Neil Armstrong, producers decided it would be best to avoid putting an American flag on the moon, due to the fact other countries contributed in smaller ways to the 1969 mission.

Via the Washington Post, Gosling said to reporters from The Telegraph that it was an attempt at American humility, citing that Armstrong rarely took credit for the moon landing, and instead, deferred to the 400,000 people who contributed.

"He deferred the focus of himself to the 400,000 people who made the mission possible," the actor remarked. Gosling"s statements go along with Armstrong"s very first statement when he arrived on the moon: "That"s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

The host, Pete Hegseth, called out Gosling, describing him as an idiot, who"s also Canadian. He added that Ryan was a "global citizen" who thinks that it was merely "humans" who decided to take a trip to the moon.

https://twitter.com/gracel_bennett/status/1035501289650708485

According to Pete, it was the United States" decision to take on the task, fueled by capitalism and Soviet rivalry during the height of the Cold War. Hegseth claimed actors in Hollywood are "revisionists" who "preach to us."

While some reports have claimed they compared it to NFL players kneeling in protest of police brutality, in actuality, Ainsley Earhardt used the NFL controversy as an example of the way in which Hollywood and other elites are unpatriotic.

"They"re scared to use the flag. It"s Hollywood," the host remarked. While other nations did contribute to the 1969 mission to the moon, it"s true that, by and large, it was an American venture, funded by American taxpayer dollars, and facilitated by American astronauts.

Ryan Gosling Is An "Idiot" According To "Fox And Friends" - Check Out What The Hosts Said

Former "Southern Charm" Star Ashley Jacobs Still Thinks Thomas Ravenel Is Innocent Of Sexual Assault at lxbr.info

Former Southern Charm star Ashley Jacobs is no longer in an exclusive relationship with Thomas Ravenel, but she is still defending her ex when it comes to the sexual assault allegations against him. Earlier this year, two different women came forward and accused Ravenel of sexual assault, and both the Charleston Police and Haymaker (Southern Charm’s production company) are investigating the claims.

Neither investigation has concluded, but Ravenel did not attend the Season 5 reunion this summer, and he has also said he won’t be returning next year for Season 6.

https://twitter.com/Bravotv/status/1033942181835300866

“I want to protect him too. I still want to do the right thing, and I don’t want this to interfere with the investigation,” Jacobs said when talking about her breakup with Ravenel and the accusations against him. “I know that he’s innocent and I want him to get off.”

Jacobs and Ravenel split earlier this month, but after she broke the news to fans via a teary Instagram video, he implied last weekend in a series of tweets that Jacobs had been unfaithful. The California nurse quickly responded the next day in an interview with Us Weekly and said that she never cheated. She did reveal that towards the end of their relationship they were not exclusive, and she did call and text another man.

Jacobs says that she could have communicated better with Ravenel about what she was up to, but she didn’t feel she owed him that because they had agreed it was ok to see other people.

Just two days after her interview, Ravenel backtracked on his cheating claims and tweeted that Jacobs was faithful throughout the entire relationship — especially during the dark times —  and it wasn’t fair for him to insinuate otherwise.

https://twitter.com/AllAboutDaTea/status/1033714129658421248

Jacobs admitted that she started talking to other men towards the end of her relationship with Ravenel, so she could make sure she hadn’t lost her edge. She explained that she needs to be strong enough to be alone, but she thought by talking to someone else it would be a distraction to get over Ravenel, who she dated for a little over a year.

She says she didn’t want to be with another guy, but she thinks everyone wants to know if people still desire them. Jacobs says it was important for her ego to know that she hasn’t lost her groove. She added that she feared no one in Charleston would date her since she had dated Ravenel.

Season 6 of Southern Charm will premiere on Bravo in 2019, but neither Thomas Ravenel or Ashley Jacobs will be returning.

Former "Southern Charm" Star Ashley Jacobs Still Thinks Thomas Ravenel Is Innocent Of Sexual Assault

"RHONY" Fans Take Aim At Andy Cohen For Being Completely Bias To Bethenny Frankel On The Season 10 Reunion at lxbr.info

Part one of the Real Housewives of New York City reunion special last Wednesday quickly turned into Bethenny Frankel versus the rest of the cast. And, when host Andy Cohen came to Frankel’s defense, fans noticed that he was obviously biased towards her, and they have started to call him out on social media.

Ramona Singer, Carole Radziwill, and Dorinda Medley all went after Frankel during the reunion for different misdoings they thought she was guilty of. But many times during the conversation, Cohen went to bat for Frankel, and at one point he shouted “Shut the f**k up!” so she could talk.

https://twitter.com/cbs_soaps/status/1032422823426514944

Since the episode aired, fans have voiced their opinions on Twitter about what went down, and many are not happy with Cohen because they don’t think he was fair to the other women in the cast. There were a few who thought Cohen — who is also the show’s executive producer — did the right thing by defending Frankel. But, most of the comments on social media were extremely negative, and some got downright nasty.

“Andy Cohen is snuggled up comfortably in Bethenny’s a*s this reunion,” said one RHONY fan, while another wrote, “Andy is being rude and obnoxious and so disrespectful to the women except Bethenny. It’s so obvious he is team Bethenny 110%. Not cool!”

https://twitter.com/RealityTVBliss/status/1034969505334796288

A third fan said that they could be done with the show because Cohen’s bias towards Frankel is “not just blatant but infuriating.” They added that watching the reunion was a “nauseating” experience, as Cohen asked biased questions and stood up for Frankel nonstop.

Others commented that a host was supposed to be impartial, but Cohen is obviously not shy about who his favorite is.

A few did defend Cohen, with one believing he was nicer to Frankel because she was the only who showed him respect.

“People wonder why Andy is Team Bethenny, but she seems to be one of the only one on that cast that actually respects him. Everyone else is really disrespectful, and I mean Carole with the ultimate disrespect with her phone,” the fan wrote.

https://twitter.com/AKA_WendyLea/status/1034985632140066816

In an interview earlier this month, Cohen told Entertainment Tonight that the women of RHONY were on the attack and Bethenny Frankel was their target.

"What"s interesting is the women are gunning for Bethenny. It"s like a gang bang on Bethenny. Yeah, oh yeah. Big time. They came ready to go with her," Andy Cohen said.

Part three of the Real Housewives of New York City reunion airs Wednesday night on Bravo.

"RHONY" Fans Take Aim At Andy Cohen For Being Completely Bias To Bethenny Frankel On The Season 10 Reunion

Kailyn Lowry Insults Jenelle Evans" Intelligence After She Reveals She"s Homeschooling Stepdaughter at lxbr.info

After Jenelle Evans’ latest shot at Kailyn Lowry, it is now her turn to shade the other. Lowry insulted her co-star’s intelligence on social media.

It all started when Evans announced on Twitter that she was the one to homeschool her stepdaughter.

Lowry decided to mock her, not holding back at all when it comes to the not-so-subtle words she chose.

That being said, Kailyn suggested her fellow Teen Mom star was too dumb for such a responsibility, doubting  Jenelle has the qualifications to homeschool 11-year-old Maryssa Eason.

‘While you’re over here podcasting away, tweeting pure bulls**t about me, or posting #FakeNews… I’ll be over here homeschooling my stepdaughter and minding my business,’ Jenelle’s initial tweet that started the online exchange read.

‘Is her stepdaughter sitting ‘a crossed’ from her at the table?’ Lowry tweeted in response. Yikes!

Even though it may seem uncalled for at a first glimpse, that is not the case.

Not only were the two women already feuding but Jenelle was the one to fire the first shot.

To be clear, in her tweet, Evans is making reference to Coffee Convos With Kail Lowry And Lindslie Chrisley – Lowry’s podcast.

Also, it has to be mentioned that the user Kailyn quoted in her own tweet was not Jenelle’s mom Barbara but just a fan account.

‘OMG WHY IS JENELLE HOMESCHOOLING ANYONE!!? she’s dumb as a friggin ROCK,’ the said fan account tweeted.

Soon enough, other social media users slammed Jenelle for homeschooling Maryssa all by herself.

‘Who let you homeschool a child? I’m confused,’ one follower tweeted at the reality TV star.

Another worried about the child, saying: ‘Someone is allowing you to homeschool? Good lord, that poor kid.’

Kailyn Lowry Insults Jenelle Evans" Intelligence After She Reveals She"s Homeschooling Stepdaughter

"American Horror Story: Apocalypse" Shares More Behind-The-Scenes Photos at lxbr.info

American Horror Story: Apocalypse is coming to FX next month, and the cast of the highly-anticipated crossover of the Murder House and Coven seasons are sharing a bunch of behind-the-scenes photos. Dylan McDermott posted a pic on Instagram of himself with Evan Peters, adding the caption, “Just like old times.” But they aren’t the only ones reprising their roles.

McDermott will once again play Dr. Ben Harmon, and Peters will return as high school shooter and ghost Tate, but Connie Britton will also be returning, and that could lead to an uncomfortable reunion. During the Murder House season, Tate (dressed up like Rubber Man) raped Vivien (Britton) who went on to give birth to Michael (Cody Fern), who is believed to be the Antichrist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnEgThmFF9F/?hl=en&taken-by=dylan.mcdermott

Season 8 marks the first time that Ryan Murphy’s horror anthology series has crossed over previous storylines, and the merging of seasons 1 and 3 has led to a bunch of casting news. Jessica Lange will be coming back, along with Emma Roberts, Billy Eichner, Kathy Bates, Gabourey Sidibe, Sarah Paulson, Stevie Nicks, Taissa Farmiga, Lily Rabe, Frances Conroy, Adina Porter, Cheyenne Jackson, Leslie Grossman, and Billie Lourd. Joan Collins will also be joining the cast as Tate’s grandmother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_XYsqFQ6D/?hl=en&taken-by=dylan.mcdermott

Roberts also shared a pic from the Apocalypse set, and the Coven alum was standing on the Murder House grounds.

In the pic, Robert’s character Madison is holding a feather duster while standing on the bones of those buried under the gazebo that Ben Harmon built, which is now demolished.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnB53j2lMW4/?hl=en&taken-by=emmaroberts

As Entertainment Weekly points out, when we last saw Roberts’ character Madison, Peters’ character Kyle strangled her to death when she refused to bring his girlfriend Zoe (Farmiga) back from the dead during the Seven Wonders. Zoe ended up coming back, but Madison’s corpse ended up as part of the creepy butler’s doll collection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHPzZkhyCn/?hl=en&taken-by=mrrpmurphy

Apocalypse is bringing back the Coven witches and the ghosts of the Harmon family as they deal with Michael, who is now all grown up. And, considering this season’s title, that could be a very dire situation.

With the loose rules that govern the American Horror Story universe, plus many actors playing multiple roles in different seasons, it would probably be smart to binge at least season one and season three on Netflix before AHS: Apocalypse premieres Wednesday, September 12th on FX.

"American Horror Story: Apocalypse" Shares More Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Miranda Lambert"s Ex Evan Felker Not Getting Back Together With Jilted Ex Staci Nelson at lxbr.info

Miranda Lambert’s six-month fling with Turnpike Troubadours singer Evan Felker ended because he reportedly “broke her rules.” Cameras last caught the two together on July 18, and he finalized his divorce from Staci Nelson just two weeks ago. But, in an interview last week, Lambert said that she was “happily single.”

“I don"t think it was a dramatic split, but he knew what he was ‘allowed’ to do based on her rules and he broke them,” says an insider. “He did something that he knew she wasn"t going to approve of, she assumed he did it, and he didn"t deny it.”

https://twitter.com/people/status/1033167585733476354

Now that Felker and Lambert have split, Nelson feels “no obligation” to take her ex-husband back, and there is “no reconciliation in the works,” despite fan speculation. While opening for Lambert on her Livin’ Like Hippies tour in early February, Felker “blindsided” Nelson with a divorce just fifteen days after he met the Grammy-winning country singer.

Since then, Nelson had posted multiple times on social media about how Felker mistreated her, and she also accused Lambert of being “insecure” and calling her cell phone multiple times. Nelson posted a screenshot of her call log that showed ten missed calls from an unknown number, plus multiple calls from Felker. Nelson claimed the unknown caller was Lambert, but sources close to the country superstar say there is “no truth” that she had attempted to contact Nelson.

According to People Magazine, just one day before the news broke that Lambert and Felker had split, Nelson actually defended her ex-husband on Instagram, and insiders say she did that because he gave her what she wanted — a divorce.

When a follower told Nelson that she should “remove all the pictures of that creep,” referring to Felker, Nelson replied by saying that she got hurt, but he “will never be a nobody” to her. She also wrote that she appreciates the support, but she will never wish bad things for Felker or the Turnpike Troubadours.

https://twitter.com/Kade_G34/status/1035220546382905346

Nelson added that it doesn’t matter what happened, a wife’s love doesn’t “just shut down in six months,” and she didn’t take the Felker name flippantly. She then made it clear that she wouldn’t tolerate the smearing of the Felker name on her page anymore.

In addition to Felker ending his marriage to date Lambert, she also ended her relationship with singer Anderson East, who the 34-year-old had been dating since December 2015.

The Turnpike Troubadours were opening for Miranda Lambert and Little Big Town on their Bandwagon tour, but the band dropped out of their final performances.

Miranda Lambert"s Ex Evan Felker Not Getting Back Together With Jilted Ex Staci Nelson

Outlander" Star Sam Heughan Opens Up About A Huge Arc Over The Next Three Seasons at lxbr.info

Jamie (Sam Heughan) and Claire (Caitriona Balfe) are building new lives for themselves as Outlander heads to America in Season 4. The couple was left shipwrecked at the end of Season 3 and will be establishing a new home in North Carolina this season.

With the premiere only months away, Heughan recently teased that Season 4 will feature one of the biggest story arcs yet for the time traveling couple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvtXRYHTr5/?hl=en&taken-by=outlander_starz

In America, Jamie and Claire will be starting over after leaving Scotland last season. Although the two have been through a lot in the past three years, Heughan revealed that Jamie and Claire will finally realize their dreams in America and become the family they’ve always desired.

The Outlander star explained how arriving in America has given Jamie and Claire a fresh opportunity to start a family. That doesn’t however, mean that their journey will be without its challenges.

According to Express, Heughan revealed that American is dangerous for Jamie and Claire, who will encounter plenty of obstacles over the next few seasons. While Claire and Jamie work through the challenges, their new journey will play out in what Heughan calls “a big arc - a big, long story.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4A9bClMlC/?hl=en&taken-by=outlander_starz

Heughan did not go into too many details about what’s ahead, but it sounds like the series will be sticking to the same storyline for a couple of seasons.

The biggest storyline, of course, is Jamie’s upcoming reunion with his daughter, Brianna (Sophie Skelton). Brianna is set to travel back in time this season with her boyfriend, Roger (Richard Rankin), and reunite with Jamie and Claire.

At the same time, she will come face-to-face with the show’s newest villain, Stephen Bonnet (Ed Speleers), who wreaks havoc on her journey.

Season 4 of Outlander is scheduled to premiere Nov. 4 on Starz.

Outlander" Star Sam Heughan Opens Up About A Huge Arc Over The Next Three Seasons

MTV"s "Pretty Little Mamas" Claims It Is Not Glamorizing Being A Young Mother at lxbr.info

This week, MTV is premiering another reality show about young mothers called Pretty Little Mamas, and it follows a group of five young women in Southern California who are best friends and also happen to be young moms. Kind of a cross between Teen Mom and Real Housewives of Orange County, Pretty Little Mamas stars Nicole Pleskow, 24, Chandlar, 25, Cheyenne Latu, 24, Nicole *Nikki” Hussey, 24, and Alyssa Abrenica, 25, as they spend their days shopping, brunching, and taking their kids to school.

Four of the five women were friends in high school (Hussey met the others after graduation), and they are all trying to find a balance between pursuing their ambitions, taking care of their kids, and romance.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmw1w_vH22d/

But according to Page Six, the show started facing backlash before the first episode aired thanks to the trailer that depicted the women living luxurious lifestyles in a beautiful location — and some of them have the help of nannies.

However, the cast says they are misunderstood, and people should wait to watch the show and get to know them.

“I just think people should tune in and really get to know us before they judge,” says Chandlar. “I mean you can’t judge a book by its cover. We’re a lot more relatable than you would think.”

Chandlar has one child and is pregnant with her second. In the premiere, she joined her group of friends after ditching them three years ago for Aaron, her drug-addicted boyfriend. But now, she wants to reconnect with her girlfriends.

Hussey says she is excited for people to see the women develop as a group of friends, and also to see what a group of strong young moms looks like. She says they don’t glamorize being a young mom, and that has been a big misconception with the show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnIM5oahWXi/?tagged=prettylittlemamas

Hussey claims that once viewers see it, they will understand that they are normal women trying to balance everything, and they will be pleased with the series. Hussey is a single mom who still lives with her extremely wealthy parents while attending grad school, and also has the help of a full-time nanny.

The most relatable member of the cast might be Latu, whose financial problems have caused her and her husband to attempt to keep up with her friends’ lifestyles while growing their bank accounts. She says the toughest thing for her right now is being married with two kids, but still living under someone else’s rules because they can’t afford their own space.

Pretty Little Mamas airs Thursday nights on MTV.

MTV"s "Pretty Little Mamas" Claims It Is Not Glamorizing Being A Young Mother

Offset"s Fans Blast Google For Using A Bloodied Photo Of Him From His Car Accident As Main Image When You"re Searching For His Age at lxbr.info

A new challenge is floating around Twitter these days, and it involves googling Offset"s age. It seems that if you do this, the screen brings up something quite frightening: the photo of Offset with a bloody mouth displayed by his date of birth.

This is the photo from his recent car accident since the wrecking of his Dodge Challenger back on May 16.

It"s not very clear what is the reason for which the search engine decided to immortalize the hospital visit that Offset had to make back then and display it to whoever is curious to find out his age.

Fans are outraged that Google is disrespecting a Migos member: "Yall go look up “offset age” on google and tell me google ain’t petty af," and, "I typed offset age in Google & they trying my boy."

https://twitter.com/LilMaarty/status/1035301661432938496

Meanwhile, those with a darker sense of humor are getting a good laugh over the picture.

"Bruh… you wanna damn die laughing? Google ‘Offset’s Age’ and look at the pic they’re using," one user wrote.

In other news, Offset has been discussing with Cardi B the subject of showing their daughter, Kulture to the world.

Hollywood Life recently claimed that the rappers don’t really agree with one another on what is the best course of action.

As fans know all too well, despite the fact that Cardi gave birth to Kulture six weeks ago, there haven’t been any pics of the baby’s face shared on social media.

Try typing "Offset age" for yourself to see the result.

Offset"s Fans Blast Google For Using A Bloodied Photo Of Him From His Car Accident As Main Image When You"re Searching For His Age

2 Chainz Is Having The Best Time With His Son, Halo - Here"s The Sweet Video That Impressed Fans at lxbr.info

2 Chainz is having the best time ever with his son, Halo and he made sure to have it all on tape. Fans saw the video with these two men, and they are beyond impressed with 2 Chainz"s parenting skills and the love that he has for his boy.

In the video 2 Chainz is holding Halo is his arms telling him that he loves him.

"He’s comfortable in his skin! I love strong black men who marry black women and make black offsprings. A lot of mixed babies are made from insecurities dark skin people have they want offsprings to fit in and think mixed babies look better it all started way back in slavery times #Facts #blackhistory take a course know the truth before you @me because I have facts, not hearsay," someone posted in the comments section.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnH8clQlL1x/

One other follower believes that "Celebrities shouldn"t be allowed to name their kids, they out here naming their kids colors, directions and now made up things, who the hell names their child halo? Lol!"

Another fan gushed over the rapper"s attitude, saying "It’s always funny when the adults are more into than the kids haha. I’m that adult haha."

Someone else wrote "Don"t know much about 2 Chainz as I had put him in the same category as a lot of the young rappers these days based on his name & appearance BUT from what I have seen of him in recent months he strikes me as a really decent hardworking grown-up who lives a good life & does right by his family....my bad 🤔👏🏾 #2chainz"

2 Chainz recently got married to the love of his life, and his wedding made headlines also because of the famous power couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West who got invited and came wearing some really "inappropriate" outfits, according to the opinion of some people.

2 Chainz Is Having The Best Time With His Son, Halo - Here"s The Sweet Video That Impressed Fans

Tekashi 69 Gives Money To A Classroom Full Of Kids, But Fans Believe That He Should Be Creating Opportunities Instead - Watch The Video at lxbr.info

Tekashi 69 hand money to a bunch of kids from Mexico. The Shade Room shared the video where you can see the exciting kids receiving the money.

Someone believed that things should be done in a different manner and wrote the following:

"Let me teach you young ones something. If you want to give back, create opportunities for your ppl. Handing money to kids doesn"t help them. I"m sure most of those kids would lose that money before they get home. And don"t have a camera there every time you do it, it makes it look like you are only giving for clout. Remember kids...create opportunities, don"t just hand money out."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnIUao1lgHc/

Another fan said "He may not be the most liked, but I’ve seen him do this countless times. Without a doubt, he means good & obviously has a good heart."

One other follower posted "You can never satisfy the world because if you give back in private, they say “you never give back” Now show it to motivate others, they say “its publicity stunt”. You can never win so just do you. Jesus fed 5000, and it was recorded."

One of Tekashi"s fans jumped into the comments section and wanted to make something really clear for everyone:

"EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I"M ABOUT TO SAY*** This is the reason he is succeeding in music!!! Because he CONSTANTLY gives back to less fortunate people. From homeless in Chicago to poor kids in Mexico, HE"S CONSTANTLY DOING IT!!! Is his music good, NO? Does he always act civil, NO? BUT HE"LL CONTINUE TO BE BLESSED BECAUSE OF STUFF LIKE THIS!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!"

What do you think about Tekashi"s gesture?

Tekashi 69 Gives Money To A Classroom Full Of Kids, But Fans Believe That He Should Be Creating Opportunities Instead - Watch The Video

Toni Braxton And Tamar Braxton Are Glowing In The Latest Video But Fans Slam Both Of Them - Check Out The Reason at lxbr.info

Tamar Braxton shared a video featuring herself and her sister Toni Braxton on her social media account. The sisters are really beautiful, and some fans are praising their beauty all over the comments section.

Some other fans, on the other hand, are disappointed for what Tamnar did to Traci Braxton. She told her that she is dead to her and this upset fans a lot.

Someone posted "Lord knows @tamarbraxton I love yall but just fix it hell it may not be anything to fix we don"t no, but I wanna see all yall together hanging out or maybe a pic that would speak for itself😍😍 your fans love u guys including me."

Another follower said "The show is boring without you sis are you coming back? Just let me know do I can tune out of this season lol I ain’t finna waist my time on this reality roundup lol.🤣🤣"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHSJz7Hh97/

"I"ve been a fan, tbh before bfv, no one knew who any of you were expect Toni. So to turn your back on the show that put you in the spotlight is a slap in the face to your fans. If you are upset with my comment so be it cause I brought ALL 3 of your albums and the Xmas CD. The fans deserve an explanation," one commenter posted demanding an explanation.

Someone else also slammed the sisters writing "Still no way to treat family you all should be ashamed. Some things should be left unsaid. Karma remembers that."

Here"s what another upset fan posted: "Blah blah... all these comments about how pretty they are... pretty is as pretty does! Shame on them for treating Traci like they did! Tamar telling her she is dead to her... no do overs once that is said! Tamar is classless, low budget, and arrogant ... her insides are foul!"

Someone even said that they understand why Vincent left Tamar: "Yall ain’t shit how dare y’all leave Traci like that !!! I see why Vincent left you !! You don’t have any loyalty !!! We know you were the one that said Traci was dead to you !! We know your mouth you"re a devil child @tamarbraxton."

What"s your opinion on this family drama?

Toni Braxton And Tamar Braxton Are Glowing In The Latest Video But Fans Slam Both Of Them - Check Out The Reason

Kenya Moore Praises Serena Williams" Father: "Uplifting, Encouraging, Giving His Daughter Self-Esteem" - Watch The Video at lxbr.info

Kenya Moore gushed over Serena Williams" dad on her social media account. She posted an inspiring and emotional video featuring Serena when she was a little girl and also an adult.

Kenya wants to highlight that Serena is who she is today thanks to her dad who always supported her and helped her build a robust self-esteem.

Here"s the video that she posted on her Instagram impressing her fans and followers:

One of Kenya"s fans commented "I literally have watched this about 50 times. NIKE came through displaying the greatness and just a teensy sneak peek of what it took. Greatness."

Someone else said "show this to dad! Reminds me of our relationship during the softball years. A constant support and coach!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnG_NFLDiRG/

Another follower also gushed over this emotional video and wrote: "Very good indeed what an amazing father he knew the power in her uplifting her inner soul made her a legend his dream came true he was making a legend."

One other person posted "This is awesome😍I love this! What an amazing Father and daughter duo. Anything is possible.😁😀😆"

Someone else was also impressed after seeing this amazing vide and said "This touched me but made me sad at the same time. I wasn"t encouraged at all by my father just broken down. But, I"m happy for Serena. Job well done to her father."

One follower said that "Any father can make a difference! You don"t have to be Harvard Educated, best dressed, best looking, most expensive car, largest home, most expensive vacation, best gifts, you only have to be ”THE BEST FATHER YOU CAN BE”.....Congrats Mr. Williams!!"

We couldn"t agree more with these comments; what Serena"s dad did for her is amazing, and this is how fathers should support their kids like.

Kenya Moore Praises Serena Williams" Father: "Uplifting, Encouraging, Giving His Daughter Self-Esteem" - Watch The Video

Reign Rushing Cannot Stop Laughing In Toya Wright"s Latest Pics And Makes Fans" Days Brighter - Check Out The Most Recent Photo at lxbr.info

Toya Wright shared a few photos these days with her baby daughter Reign Rushing, and the little lady keeps laughing in the pics. Now, Toya shared another pic in which Reigny is laughing her little heart out.

You can check it out below and see how gorgeous this girl is becoming with each and every passing day.

"Every time is see your pictures it makes my day she is just so adorable 💖😁 many blessings to your family @toyawright," someone told Toya in the comments section.

One follower said that Reigny knows she is a loved kid: "She knows she is truly unique amazing and loved .... good job adults in her life keep it up it takes a village."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHRmFbgPzi/

Someone else commented "@toyawright she is Beautiful..I think she looks like your Mom Ms. Nita.see she is doing and looking fabulous! I have been a fan of hers since your show. I cried when I saw how wonderful she is doing! From DC!😭🤗😘"

Another follower also gushed over Toya"s little girl and wrote "Looka dis cute baby!!!!!! And you have made her the Reigning (😊😊😊) baby fashion model on the planet!!!!! Soon to be #bossbaby!!!!!!!"

Someone else praised the little one as well, saying that she is as gorgeous as her big sister, Reginae Carter: "She is a cutie pie. Every time I see her pictures she puts a smile on my face.@toyawright you have a gorgeous baby girl and her big sister."

Reign Rushing Cannot Stop Laughing In Toya Wright"s Latest Pics And Makes Fans" Days Brighter - Check Out The Most Recent Photo

Wiz Khalifa Addresses Fans Who Questioned Why He Let His Son Ride The Bus On His First Day Of School at lxbr.info

Wiz Khalifa was recently accused of letting his son ride the bus for his first day of school. Now, he addressed his fans via a video which you can see below.

Most people agreed with the rapper, saying that this is perfectly normal and a child should ride the bus to school and experience all the other usual things for his or her age.

Someone wrote in the comments section: "Let the child ride the bus like regular kids! Don"t see anything wrong with that! People need to mind their business. 😜😜😜"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnGufUeFIfb/

Another follower said "I think riding the bus was a great idea have some with your son probably really liked riding that bus."

One other commenter wrote "As he should ride the bus!!! That’s the best experience for a kid first going to school smh ppl are so sad."

More people agreed, and one fan said "I don"t care how much money I got or how many cars I have if the school provides transportation, my kids riding it. And I tell them you better not miss that damn Bus.😂😊"

Most of his fans believe that experiencing new things such as this is something normal, and parents should leave their kids to become "grounded" in life: "Yeah let him experience normal things and let him grow up to be a well-rounded person. Nothing wrong with him riding the bus. It will keep him grounded in life."

What"s your opinion on this matter?

Wiz Khalifa Addresses Fans Who Questioned Why He Let His Son Ride The Bus On His First Day Of School

T.I."s Daughter Deyjah Harris Is "All Grown Up" - People Create A Controversy In The Comments Section at lxbr.info

Deyjah Harris, T.I."s daughter, looks fantastic these days. The young lady is all grown up and she"s shining in a Fashion Nova casual outfit. You can see the photo below.

"Lord 😩thank god she doesn’t look like T.I anymore she’s beautiful," someone commented on The Shade Room"s post.

Another person said that "Tiny isn’t her biological mother, but if you see Tinys, daughter, Zonnique looks just like her....in other words beautiful, so if dej were tiny"s biological daughter, she’d still look pretty 🤷🏽‍♀️"

One follower does not like the fact that people are referring to her as being grown up since she is only 17 years old.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnIVQzMF1nn/

"Y’all need to stop referring to her as “all grown up” when she is a minor. Y’all are just inviting grown men to lust after her because most ppl don’t know who she is or how old."

Another person agreed and did not like how people comment, saying that she"s something more than a child, as she is a minor: "Damn it"s like y"all be waiting on these kid"s to turn 18 .... Sad... On the flip side, she is very beautiful."

We don"t know how Tip would feel to see the "all grown up" comments, indeed. Speaking about the rapper, the latest rumors claim that he wants to have another baby with Tiny.

She, on the other hand, would love it but believes that the timing is not right at all considering how busy both of them are at the moment.

T.I."s Daughter Deyjah Harris Is "All Grown Up" - People Create A Controversy In The Comments Section

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Fight Back After The Threatening Drama With Her Father at lxbr.info

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry and trying to keep it together after the whole drama with her father threatened their marriage. Here are all the details.

Meghan has been getting all kinds of bad press from her recently estranged dad, Thomas Markle.

You have to admit that this is not really the best publicity when you are the Duchess of Sussex. Hollywood Life"s source told the magazine that this whole situation is not scaring Prince Harry away at all as some might have thought.

"The stress of everything that Meghan is going through with her dad is incredibly painful for her, but Harry has more than stepped up to the plate to prove to her that she can count on him," the insider told the online magazine.  

"He has her back in every way and has made it his mission to help Meghan through this tough situation any way he can. For some newlyweds, this sort of intense family drama might tear them apart but it’s been the opposite for Meghan and Harry, it’s only made them more united," the same source continued.

The inside also added that Meghan tries to look for all the positive things in every situation and as painful as this whole thing with her dad is these days; there"s one bright spot - Harry has to come to her rescue.

The source even said that he is her knight in shining armor in this whole dramatic situation. Well, it seems that what does not kill you, indeed makes you stronger, at least this is what"s been happening in these two"s case.

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Fight Back After The Threatening Drama With Her Father

Tiny Harris Rocks Her Best Look Ever With Long Black Hair - Here It Is at lxbr.info

Tiny Harris changes her hair color and style really often and yesterday she debuted a look that suits her the best. She wore a black wig from her favorite beauty website which even made this wig in her honor.

The wig looks so natural on Tiny starting from the soft and shiny top and ending with the gorgeous curls. If we didn"t know this was a wig, we wouldn"t have ever guessed it.

Most of her commenters praised her look at told her to keep the wig because this is what suits her the best.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnH1hT3Hbzg/

"Yessss you look so beautiful," one fan wrote while another said, "The dark hair is everything on you. Yassss."

"Keep the dark! It is stunning on you!" another fan asked her, and one woman even claimed that it reminded her of when Tiny broke big with Xscape back in 1990, telling her "90s Tiny!! I’m here for it."

"Black hair is your color it looks great on you," another person commented.

Just recently Tiny gushed over T.I. on social media and posted the most beautiful pic featuring himself and their daughter Heiress Harris.

You can see Tip peacefully sleeping next to their baby girl. It’s so much love in this pic that it’s no wonder Tiny decided to share it with her fans and followers on Instagram.

Tip and Tiny are doing great these days, and the latest reports even claimed that he wants another baby with her. Tiny, on the other hand, feels they have too busy schedules for the moment to be considering this.

Tiny Harris Rocks Her Best Look Ever With Long Black Hair - Here It Is

Kylie Jenner"s Ex-Boyfriend Tyga Throws Massive Shade At Her In Nicki Minaj Interview at lxbr.info

More than a year after splitting from Kylie Jenner, rapper Tyga has finally decided to open up about his ex, and he did it during an interview with none other than Nicki Minaj.

Kylie, who is now in a relationship with Travis Scott, was with Tyga for several years.

After the pair went their separate ways, Kylie moved on with Travis at the speed of light.

Weeks after leaving Tyga, Kylie was already pregnant with baby Stormi Webster.

Many still believe that Stormi looks a bit Asian and is, therefore, Tyga"s daughter.

Nicki, who is feuding with Kylie and Travis, asked the rapper if he misses the reality TV star.

He said: “Nah, I’m good luv, enjoy!”

While talking about the fact that Kylie is on her way to becoming one of the youngest billionaires, Tyga said he played a part in her success.

The father of one shared: “You need Black people to f*ck with you cause you need culture. I had a lot to do with all that.”

However, according to Hollywood Life, Tyga is still hooked on the makeup mogul.

A source said: “It killed Tyga that she moved on so fast with Travis; it was such a huge blow to his ego. And now, his pride is suffering because he knows they’re talking about his surgery. It’s just humiliating.”

Another commenter wrote: “Tyga is on tour in Europe, but that has not stopped him obsessing about Kylie, he’s still blowing up her phone. He usually calls after his show when he’s had a few, and his guard is down. He drunk dials her and cries about how lonely he is without her.”

Many are surprised that Tyga is cool with Nicki after she outed him and Safaree Samuels who get a hairline procedure.

Nicki tweeted: “I should’ve never paid for that gyatDamn hairline!!!! It fell back out because God doesn’t like ugly!!!!"

A source claimed Kylie and Travis laughed at the tweet.

The person said: “Travis and Kylie were shocked when Nicki dragged Tyga into her Twitter war with Safaree and outed their hair secrets. At first, Travis was laughing and making jokes about Tyga taking an L, but then the way Tyga handled it was cool, which impressed Travis."

Tyga is trying to insert himself into Kylie"s success.

Kylie Jenner"s Ex-Boyfriend Tyga Throws Massive Shade At Her In Nicki Minaj Interview

Meghan Markle Thinks Prince Harry"s Family Is A Blessing As She Adopts Michelle Obama"s Style To Deal With Negativity at lxbr.info

Fans of royal couple Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are fed up with the American actress" father"s constantly talking to the media about her personal conversations and life.

And the latest rumors claimed that the newlyweds are also frustrated with Thomas Markle"s ramblings.

The person, who spoke to Hollywood Life, said they are taking a page out of Michelle Obama"s book when her father goes low; she goes high with the help of her loving and caring husband.

The pal shared the following: "The stress of everything that Meghan is going through with her dad is incredibly painful for her, but Harry has more than stepped up to the plate to prove to her that she can count on him. He has her back in every way and has made it his mission to help Meghan through this tough situation any way he can. For some newlyweds, this sort of intense family drama might tear them apart but it’s been the opposite for Meghan and Harry, it’s only made them more united.”

Meghan has no plans to get in the mud with her dad; she plans to stay classy and smile through the pain he is causing her.

The insider claimed: “Meghan always tries to look for the positive in every situation so as painful as everything with her dad is, the one bright spot is that Harry has really come to her rescue. It’s no exaggeration to say he’s been her knight in shining armor in all of this.”

The activist calls her in-laws a real blessing and support system who have her back no matter what her paternal family members say about her.

The source concluded with: “Another huge blessing in all of this turmoil is that Harry’s family have gone out of their way to make her feel extra welcomed. Even the Queen has gone out of her way to make Meghan feel a part of the family. The fact that she gave her blessing for Meghan to be interviewed for the big documentary being done on her life speaks volumes. It’s very significant.”

Thomas is cashing in and has no plans to stop talking and humiliating his child.

Meghan Markle Thinks Prince Harry"s Family Is A Blessing As She Adopts Michelle Obama"s Style To Deal With Negativity

"Embarrassed" Melania Trump Is Angry That The Donald Got Uninvited To John McCain"s Funeral at lxbr.info

Melania Trump like the rest of the world is wondering, how did President Donald Trump manage to get himself banned from two funerals in a matter of months.

First, it was Barbara Bush who made it clear that she did not want The Donald to pay his respects at her funeral.

Now, it is late Sen. John McCain whose final wishes are being honored by not inviting Trump to his funeral.

It is not known if the first lady will be attending the gathering, but she feels ashamed that everyone including Barack Obama will be giving the eulogy.

The two men did not see eye to eye and POTUS took great delight in belittling the fact that the Arizona politician was POW and one "those who got captured."

A source close to Melania stated: “Melania feels embarrassed yet again by Donald, this time because of his ban from McCain’s funeral. She attended Barbara Bush‘s funeral without him, and now she feels pressure to go to this one without him too.”

The person went on to explain that Melania is once more angry at her spouse for putting her in the awkward situation.

The insider continued with: “Melania does not feel entirely welcome or comfortable attending the funeral after John made it clear that Donald was not welcome. She resents Donald again for being put in the middle of an awkward position.”

The pal added: “Melania wants to do what is right, whether that means going in Donald’s place, or respectfully staying away. But she feels humiliated that this is an issue and blames her husband again for putting her in another challenging situation. She is weighing her options, has been discussing the issue with the McCain family, wants to what is best, and will make the decision when she is ready.”

Former Presidents, George W. Bush and Barack Obama will be the ones delivering the eulogies for the "Maverick."

Former Vice President and close friend Joe Biden gave somewhat funny, moving, and very personal eulogy at the Arizona memorial service that took place on Thursday.

his speech was well received and trended the whole day on social media.



"Embarrassed" Melania Trump Is Angry That The Donald Got Uninvited To John McCain"s Funeral

Khloe Kardashian Gives Tristan Thompson A Deadline To Win Back Her Full Trust at lxbr.info

Khloe Kardashian is letting Tristan Thompson know that when it comes to her heart, there is a deadline.

Sure after the arrival of baby True Thompson, Khloe immediately fell in love with her first child and was quick to take back the basketball star who was caught cheating on her with multiple models.

The reality TV star has given herself a deadline for Tristan to prove that once and for all that he can be trusted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmcMsBMlrnn/

The mom of one claimed that she needed a lot of patience and acceptance to be with the athlete again and she is hoping in the near future; he will win back her full trust.

A source told Hollywood Life: “Khloe and Tristan are finally back on track and having the best sex of their relationship while on their vacation. It has been a long road to get back to a place of love for them, which required a lot of patience, tolerance, acceptance, and forgiveness by Khloe. But she has a lot of love for the father of her children and the chemistry they have together is undeniable.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHB0Dnhw92/

And the romance is strong, according to a second source, who shared: “Khloe can’t keep her hands off him. She loves simply kissing him, and she tells her sisters that he is the best lover she has ever had, even better than Lamar. It is the first long period of intimacy they have enjoyed together since having baby True.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmtO4jBFvn1/

The pal added: “One of her big new rules for their relationship is that it has to be fun and pressure free. Her thinking is that if she can keep things light and sexy the way they were at the beginning of their relationship, then Tristan won’t be tempted to cheat. She’s banned her friends and family from asking them when they’re getting married, and she’s making a big effort to treat him like a boyfriend, instead of her future husband.”

Many predict that the lovebirds will have baby number two by next year because Khloe swears that Tristan is the best father on this planet.


Khloe Kardashian Gives Tristan Thompson A Deadline To Win Back Her Full Trust

Emmy Rossum Leaves "Shameless" Before The Show"s Tenth Season -- Did It Have To Do With Equal Pay? at lxbr.info

Shameless" fans are shocked to learn that Emmy Rossum is leaving the hit show.

It has been confirmed that Rossum will not reprise the role of Fiona Gallagher on the tenth season of the series and some of her fans say it might be linked to her public fight for equal pay.

Shameless" executive producer, John Wells, announced the departure in a statement that read: “Emmy Rossum will forever be part of the Shameless family. She has been integral to the show’s success, from her wonderful portrayal of Fiona to her leadership role on set, as well as directing multiple episodes of the series. We are hard at work now creating a season nine finale for Shameless which we hope will provide a Gallagher-worthy sendoff for Fiona that honors the great work Emmy has done.”

He went on to say: “It is always bittersweet when an ensemble member decides to move out of the proverbial house, but our door will always remain open for Fiona to return home for a visit, or to move back in. I look forward to continuing the stories of this wildly unpredictable family, and all of us on Shameless will miss Emmy and her wonderful Fiona.”

Showtime Networks President of Programming Gary Levine praised the actress for being part of the network.

The statement read: “We were saddened when Emmy Rossum let us know that the upcoming ninth season of Shameless would be her last. But we are filled with an overwhelming sense of joy and gratitude for Emmy’s inspired work on our series, of course in front of the camera but also behind it. Fiona Gallagher will always be one of Showtime’s iconic characters, and we applaud Emmy for bringing this character to life in such a natural, touching and fearless performance. On behalf of everyone at Showtime and her millions of fans, we thank you, Emmy!”

Emmy penned an emotional goobye to the character and co-stars in a Facebook message that read:



In 2016, Rossum clashed with the heads of the show upon learning that the male actors were getting higher salaries.

The network was forced to delay renewal of the eighth season.

Emmy Rossum Leaves "Shameless" Before The Show"s Tenth Season -- Did It Have To Do With Equal Pay?

Beyonce Acknowledges Kandi Burruss In The Middle Of Concert -- Here Is Why Jay-Z"s Wife Respects The "RHOA" Star So Much at lxbr.info

Boss lady Kandi Burruss is very important people that is why in the middle of a concert, Beyonce stopped to say "hi" and "how are you?"

Beyonce and her husband, Jay-Z, recently took their On The Run Tour to Atlanta.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and Xscape diva contributed to some of Beyonce and Destiny"s Child biggest hits -- "Bills, Bills, Bills" and "Bug A Boo."

So it makes sense that Beyonce would remember the people who helped launch her career.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnCx0ZtHqvO/

One person reacted to the video by saying: "WTF does that mean? Just because she’s a legend, she can’t have respect for another? That would be the part where I faint, and I must say the rest of the concert cause I"m in the back of an ambulampsBeyonce toured with other female groups back in the day like SWV, I think Xscape as well. Omg, I saw when she waved. Didn"t know it was you @kandi ...lol."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFWpXtnLHc/

Another commenter had this share: "I"m not sure why people waste there time hating on her. She"s a great entertainer! I"m not the biggest fan like my niece who considers herself part of the "Beehive" lol. But I"m all about watching strong black women professionals go hard out here. Because there was a time, we didn"t have a voice or a choice!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFayZZhUbT/?hl=en

A third follower claimed: "It"s nice when it happens...but many forget about your support. Push and drive for them along the way. Needed at the time. Forgotten when their time comes. Happy for you. That was truly beautiful.
Yessss that just made me like her on another level. It’s the small things/ acknowledgments that warms people hearts. How would you know @kandi because ppl show you mad love including me and you never say thank you or anything for that matter Let’s not act like you didn’t help out her on the map @kandi lol you are a genius."

Not that long ago, Beyonce made Riley"s day by having her at an event and posed with her for a few pictures. Beyonce despite her successes remains humble.

Beyonce Acknowledges Kandi Burruss In The Middle Of Concert -- Here Is Why Jay-Z"s Wife Respects The "RHOA" Star So Much

Tamar Braxton Has Been Fasting With Toni -- Pair Shows Off Results In Stunning Video at lxbr.info

Yes, to some of that! Both Tamar Braxton and her living legend of a sister, Toni Braxton, have been fasting and the results are amazing.

The two singers took to social media, and they appeared in a fun yet sexy clip where they spoke about their flawless figures and the fact that they are ageless.

Tamar revealed that she has been fasting on water and Toni has been using tea.

Vincent Herbert"s wife complimented her big sister who calls her an elf for looking like a teenager when she just celebrated her 50 birthday.

Whatever these two are drinking, some fans want to try it.

A supporter wrote: "Two peas in a pod... Who Badder. Baddest one hit my hand.she’s an elf ... cuz of her height lol. My favorite ladies yasssss Tay and Toni the living Legend come through fabulous 40+ and 50 looking like y’all still living in y’all 20’s yasssss giving me body and life.a question, get us on the Youth fountain prugrum please because we old want to age backward."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmtb_eglXvp/

Another commenter said: "Will you all, please go on and bless us with a collab PLEASE!!!!! Am I the only one that notices that her engagement ring is on the wrong hand (finger) have they married already inquiry minds wants to know??? Toni is looking like she 25. Go head. Tamar and her favorite sister... I don’t care what you all say! THAT IS HER FAVORITE SISTER....."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHSJz7Hh97/

This person replied: "B.B.J. = BAWDY By Jesus. I only hope that I look as good as Toni does when I turn the big 50 the following year. Toni still the prettiest Braxton. Toni is and will always be drop-dead gorgeous man 50?? No makeup or filter she still like 30 something. Can @tonibraxton sell what she’s drinking because I’m trying to look like that at her age?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm1wr4plG7q/

A fourth supporter said: "Le Fountain of Le Youth... It looks like you both drink from it (or it’s in Toni’s tea) Beautiful Sister’s! It’s okay Toni I’m fun sized too. It"s something about the oldest and youngest sibling"s bond. Am I the only one who noticed Tamar got real boobs when the purse chain went across her boobs. Great for you girl. @tamarbraxton keep it 100%, natural mama."

The two sisters have never been this close.

Tamar Braxton Has Been Fasting With Toni -- Pair Shows Off Results In Stunning Video

Karamo Brown Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt In Video at lxbr.info

Karamo Brown is getting candid about a very sensitive topic to him and many, in hopes that through his story, he will be able to help others. The Queer Eye star tweeted a video today in which he confessed that more than a decade ago, he tried to kill himself.

The now 37-year-old man had reached a really low point in his life and was unable to see a solution other than committing suicide.

However, after reaching out and getting help, he is now happy and realizes what a huge waste of his life it would have been if he succeeded in ending it.

‘Today in 2006, I did attempt to commit suicide....I was in a very dark place. I felt like life could not get better. Everything that was happening to me was never going to change, and I tried to take my own life,’ Brown tells his followers in the clip.

Alongside the video he wrote: ‘Today in 2006 I was sitting on my couch alone and attempted to commit suicide. In my mind life was over for me. But I got mental health support & worked each day to believe again. And here I am happy and healthy. I made it and If you’re going through something you can make it too!’

https://twitter.com/KaramoBrown/status/1035242832162942977

He went on to explain the reason why he decided to open up about those dark times, and proceeded to credit two of his friends with saving him.

‘But I want you to know, as you see me on Queer Eye helping people with their mental health and you see me on my social media, it"s because it"s important to me, not just because I"m trained in this field but because I know many of us suffer from  mental health problems and we just do not know where to turn.’

To conclude in an uplifting way, he told his fans that ‘I want you to know that things do get better, that if you get help and do the work daily, your life can change, I am living proof of that. And if you know somebody in your life who"s going through it, reach out to them. You could be their support.’

Karamo Brown Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt In Video

Tiny Harris" Husband T.I. Melts Hearts In Picture With Baby Heiress at lxbr.info

An amazing father is what T.I. is, and Tiny Harris proved it to the world with the sweetest picture where he is cradling his baby girl as they slept.

It appears that two-year-old Heiress left her room and slipped in her parents" bed as they were sleeping and Tiny snapped one photo of the beautiful father-daughter moment.

Tiny captioned the picture: "This was so cute...I couldn’t resist!"

One fan had this to say to the family: "That"s the first man that stolen her heart!! That’s right TI stand by your family....love it. Again, marriage is not hard work! These are things said by women who are married to the wrong man! That’s the safest place a girl can be is in her daddy’s arms! Love my husbands special moments with our girls!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFayZZhUbT/

Another commenter stated: "These women will always have a hard time with their men because they’ve taught their men that they can have their cake and eat it too, while she “fights for the marriage that He is shitting all over. These women lack dignity and self-respect! They set women back 100 years."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFWpXtnLHc/

This supporter wrote: "Priceless, The Devil is out to kill and destroy families, It takes a strong man yo day ”you can"t have this one Satan.” You"re a great fad. So happy you and Tiny worked it out. Ain"t nobody mad but the devil and a few scanksShe loves her daddy, and he loves her to eternity Tiny. I love you and Tip, all of you are my Idol couple. God"s plan."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLNuULhEyK/

Another follower shared: "No other woman should ever want to interrupt this; especially a mother...even if it seems as if he initiates anything outside of his marriage. Keep working at all of you family @majorgirl @troubleman31 if you have an ounce of hope; keeping working on it. We love seeing our brown families make it one day she going to look at this picture and realized how beautiful and amazing it is to snuggle under your dad. A lot of us girls never received this type of love from our fathers. "Fellas take note."

Love is definitely in the air for Tiny and T.I.

Tiny Harris" Husband T.I. Melts Hearts In Picture With Baby Heiress

Briana DeJesus Slams Kailyn Lowry Again - "Fame Has Gone To Her Head!" at lxbr.info

The war between the two Teen Mom stars is far from over. Briana DeJesus slammed Kailyn Lowry again for the fact that she and Javi Marroquin slept together sometime around the time they split.

Briana made it very clear that she thinks Kailyn slept with her baby daddy soon after she and Javi broke up just for revenge over Briana and Javi’s romance.

During an interview with The Hollywood Gossip Briana stated: ‘Yes, I do agree with that. Kail and Javi had been divorced for quite some time, and Kail was salty over Javi and me, so what other reason would she have to sleep with him other than that — to make me jealous. Which I’m not by the way.’

DeJesus also slammed Lowry for supposedly trying to bring Marroquin back into her life, saying: ‘She can have her man back if she wants him … Oh wait, he’s already knocked up another girl and playing house with her.’

As fans know already Javi seems to be in a  pretty stable relationship and is even expecting a baby with his current girlfriend.

Briana’s dissing did not stop there! The woman added that ‘Fame has gone to [Lowry’s] head. She clearly doesn’t remember we all came from 16 and Pregnant and are not on the level of Angelina Jolie.’

Despite the fact that initially, Javi claimed he was not sure who he was dating when he and Kailyn had sex, most recently, he said something else.

During a sneak peek for the Teen Mom reunion episode, the man confessed he and Briana ‘were breaking up’ at the time of the hook-up.

DeJesus was definitely bothered by the whole thing, and it just added to the tension between her and Lowry.

The two have been feuding ever since Briana started dating her co-star’s ex. What a mess!

Briana DeJesus Slams Kailyn Lowry Again - "Fame Has Gone To Her Head!"

Heather Locklear Is Now Facing New Charges In Relation To Her Arrest Earlier In The Year at lxbr.info

Heather Locklear"s problems are continuing to get worse. The police will slap the former model with three new charges following her supposed attack on a police officer as well as an EMT in the beginning of 2018.

In a report from TMZ.com, the police hit her with additional charges on Thursday, August 30th, for one misdemeanor count of interfering with a law enforcement officer, as well as two counts of misdemeanor battery for attacking other emergency personnel.

In documents from the Ventura County Superior Court, as obtained by the entertainment news publication, Locklear attended a pre-trial hearing on Thursday.

As it was previously reported, the police arrested Locklear back in February of this year due to a physical altercation between her and her boyfriend while at her house in LA.

At the time, she was looking at felony domestic violence as well as battery on a police officer. Interestingly, the police chose to drop the charges in relation to her partner, and instead, hit her with five criminal counts regarding her interaction with the police and the EMT.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfjwfudh1_W/

It"s possible the boyfriend of the Melrose Place alum chose not to press charges for the sake of avoiding extra complications in her already difficult situation.

Back in June, Locklear went to the hospital where medical professionals put her in the psychiatric unit for assaulting her mother and father. According to reports, the ex-model choked her dad and hit her mom.

However, following her exit from the institution, the star went to rehab on her own volition. As fans of the actress know, she was most famous for her roles in TJ Hooker and Dynasty in the 1980s, in addition to Melrose Place in the 1990"s.

Since then, Heather"s legend and infamy as one of the focal heartthrobs of the 1980"s and 1990"s have grown, despite her controversial past. Back in 2008, the police booked her on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. The authorities later dropped those charges.

Heather Locklear Is Now Facing New Charges In Relation To Her Arrest Earlier In The Year

Rasheeda Frost Looks Like A Queen In Red Dress Via Photo With Kirk -- The "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" Star Will Not Let Go Of Her Power Couple Status at lxbr.info

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Rasheeda Frost looks like a queen standing next to her husband, Kirk, in a gorgeous red dress.

To make a point that she has taking Kirk back in her life after filing for divorce and discovering that he has a love child with Jasmine Washington, Rasheeda has been sharing photos of them looking glamorous and in love.

Many believe that the Boss Chick is also trying to make a point -- without Kirk, she is not a power couple. Rasheeda seems to agree that every queen needs a king at any cost.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHDVOQhhdr/

One fan, who agrees with her, said: "Beautiful couple, love you both together!I’m so happy that you and Kurt decided to work on your relationship and stay together. I wish I believed the cliche ‘ men are going to be men’ when it comes to infidelity, I don’t. What I do believe is people are human and prone to error married or not. Successful marriages on built upon the fact no one messes up, it’s how we overcome the f’ups!!!!! God continue to bless you both # black love."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-AKMAB5er/

A person, who wished they would split, replied: "I just can"t... I"m going to unfollow them... It makes me sad she"d settle & then bash everyone but him... oh, and I believe in love, but I don’t see love here at all. I see fear and selfishness. She is afraid of being without him, and he is selfish and self-centered. If she is so bad, he should have left. She is going to look back and want to kick herself. Giving her best years to someone so selfish. Who are you going to hit next Kirk?"

This supporter claimed: "He continues, and you all are marriage sis! Lord knows what he’s done that the rest of the world doesn’t know. I’m all for saving marriages and family. However, sometimes enough is enough."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnGw30YAXBg/

This fan had this to say: "They all have something to say but yet have never been past a 2-year relationship, so they don"t know what a decade of marriage comes with. Live your best life queen you have always put shinned them all with your beautiful classic spirit."

Rasheeda is a ride-or-die chick.

Rasheeda Frost Looks Like A Queen In Red Dress Via Photo With Kirk -- The "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" Star Will Not Let Go Of Her Power Couple Status

Meghan Markle Met Up With Her BFF During Solo Trip To Toronto at lxbr.info

It looks like the former actress was craving spending some quality time outside the palace with a very good friend. ABC News reports that Meghan Markle traveled to Canada to visit her stylist and BFF Jessica Mulroney.

The three days long getaway was without her husband Prince Harry, so it seems like Meghan needed girl time.

Omid Scobie, the ABC News royal contributor, states that ‘Meghan spent three days holed up at Jessica Mulroney and her husband Ben’s home in Toronto. They spent their days catching up, cooking together and, of course, playing with Jessica’s children, who love their "Auntie Meg."’

It sounds like the newest of the Royals had a great time, especially because nowadays she doesn’t really get to spend such relaxing times with her friends.

Her responsibilities at the Palace and the rigidity she has to show in public are pretty restrictive to her personality, so she never has the opportunity to just let loose and have fun these days.

Speaking of Mulroney"s kids, her twin sons John and Brian, as well as daughter Isabel, were also part of Meghan and Prince Harry’s wedding back in April.

In fact, one of the twin boys’ cute reaction to the much-anticipated event went viral.

That being said, there is no doubt that the stylist and her family have a very special place in Meghan Markle’s heart.

Speaking of, Meghan may have received some styling advice from Mulroney during the visit as she impressed while she and Prince Harry attended a charity gala performance of the hit musical Hamilton on Wednesday.

Meghan wore a very fashionable blazer mini dress that made headlines! What are friends for?

Meghan Markle Met Up With Her BFF During Solo Trip To Toronto

RHONY"s Carole Radziwill Claims She Wasn"t Fired For Yelling At Andy Cohen - His "Ego Wasn"t Bruised" at lxbr.info

Carole Radziwill says what"s on her mind. Fans of The Real Housewives Of New York City will remember when the reality star said that Andy Cohen was "so full of sh*t" recently, and now, she"s continuing to talk about some of the rumors surrounding her exit from the series.

The 55-year-old said on Thursday, August 30th, that if she yelled at Andy she"d be "screaming it from rooftops." The star added, "his ego didn"t bruise. Trust."

On the 29th of August, Wednesday, during an episode of Real Housewives Of New York, Twitter and Instagram users speculated that Radziwill wouldn"t be coming back for the eleventh season because of her heated exchange with Andy.

When Andy said Carole and Bethenny Frankel had "bashed each other on the show," Carole said back, "you"re so full of s*it, Andy." Additionally, the star spoke with some of her fans online.

"He created a false equivalent," the RHONY star remarked. Since her tweets, Andy hasn"t taken the time to respond, but during a chat with Us Weekly, the host dished on their fight.

https://twitter.com/CaroleRadziwill/status/1035169737356001280

Cohen, in his typical ostentatious fashion, delivered a series of what seemed to be affirmations. The star said he was the "boss," "the friend," the "confessor," "the inquisitor," "the daddy," and the lover as well as the fighter.

"It"s complicated," he stated. According to the host of Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen, he and the rest of the crew will miss Carole, because she was an "important part of the show" for a long time, six years, in fact.

As it was previously reported, Radziwill said she was leaving the show after six seasons on the 25th of July. The Skinny Girl founder, Bethenny Frankel, commented on her supposed firing previously, adding, "no RHONY cast member has ever quit," insinuating that the star was fired.

RHONY"s Carole Radziwill Claims She Wasn"t Fired For Yelling At Andy Cohen - His "Ego Wasn"t Bruised"

Jennifer Lawrence Eats Whatever She Wants - Here"s How She Stays In Shape Without Dieting! at lxbr.info

It turns out that the actress is not too concerned with following a strict diet. Jennifer Lawrence often makes comments about how much she craves food during interviews, so there is no surprise people are curious about what she eats.

Apparently, Lawrence does not deny herself anything delicious but to stay in shape, she works out quite a bit.

While chatting with Vogue, the star shared that: ‘I do not like when people say, ‘I only do this or eat this." Because I eat. I am not very strict with my diet: If I want a piece of pizza, I eat a piece of pizza.’

Lawrence went on to add that: ‘But I do work out more than normal because I have a certain way I want to look, and a way I want to fit into my clothes. I get photographed when I am not asking for it, so there is added pressure to look and feel your best. For me, it is easier to put that extra effort into the gym instead of putting the extra effort into: ‘Oh no, I can’t eat that."’

Vogue reports that the actress is currently working out with Kit Rich, her Red Sparrow trainer, doing cardio and Pilates in equal amounts.

This is not the first time J.Law. talks about not being able to diet.

Previously, she told ET that ‘I don’t have any advice [on dieting]. I didn"t starve for [Red Sparrow]… I can"t live that kind of life. I just would want Jack in the Box and just [would have] to eat chicken breasts, so that to me is like I"m starving!’ If it works, it works!

Jennifer Lawrence Eats Whatever She Wants - Here"s How She Stays In Shape Without Dieting!

Doctors Tell Abby Lee Miller She May "Never Walk Again" - But She"s Determined To Prove Them Wrong at lxbr.info

Doctors told Abby Lee Miller recently that she may never have the chance to walk again. Medical professionals diagnosed the dance instructor with lymphoma back in April of this year and she is still battling the illness.

A source who spoke with E! News claimed her prognosis isn"t looking good, but the reality star is "vowing to beat this and not only walk but dance again."

Via the insider, Abby Lee has been very honest and open with her close friends and family and they are in "awe" of her resilience as well as her strength in the face of such a debilitating sickness.

Reportedly, her closest friends are visiting her all of the time. When Abby got out of prison in March, she fought with her illness, but that hasn"t slowed her down; she even wants to come back on TV.

According to the insider, thus far, there has been a lot of documentation through film and there will be an "upcoming televised cancer special."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnCa2ZdFJX8/

Previously, Abby underwent an emergency procedure to remove a supposed mass near her spine which would relieve some of her symptoms of paralysis.

Dr. Hooman Melamed said to the publication previously that the 51-year-old reality star had to get emergency surgery for an infection in her spine. And the very next day, medical professionals revealed she had non-Hodgkins lymphoma.

Additionally, Abby shared photographs of her back where she had received approximately 52 staples. She has also endured five different treatments of chemotherapy.

Yesterday, the reality star got a chance to leave the hospital for a brief shopping trip. She stated that for a "lifelong shopper" like her, going thirteen months without a journey to the mall is "torture." As it was previously reported, before her diagnosis, Abby had served time in prison for bankruptcy fraud.

Doctors Tell Abby Lee Miller She May "Never Walk Again" - But She"s Determined To Prove Them Wrong

Amy Schumer Slams Fan Who Edited Bathing Suit Pic Of Her To Look Skinnier! at lxbr.info

Amy Schumer is perfectly confident in her own skin and does not need any Photoshop to look ‘better’ in bikini pics. The actress and comedian took to social media to react to a fan who had edited a pic of her in a bathing suit to make her look skinnier.

The user posted both the original pic as well as the Photoshopped one, captioning the Instagram post: ‘So I think Amy looks great already but man does she look way better In my OPINION in the second photo.’

Schumer stumbled upon it and decided to comment: ‘I disagree. I like how I really look. That"s my body. I love my body for being strong and healthy and sexy. I look liked I"d give a good hug or have a drink with you. The other picture looks nice, but it"s not me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts as well. See, we"re both right.’

It looks like her words got to the person as the post is now deleted and in its stead, there is an apology.

‘I"m sorry Amy! It was unfair to do that to you. I did not think much about it when I posted the pic. I have seen a lot of people photoshopping celebrities so I did not think mine would even be a blimp. I spent like 30 min making the photo, and I should"ve never posted it! I am glad people called out my post! That was a dick move. Well, all I can do is apologize, I am sorry,’ the user wrote.

But even though the original post no longer exists, you can see the real and the edited pics on Schumer’s Instagram Stories where she captioned one ‘Real a** me,’ and the other ‘Boo.’

Amy Schumer Slams Fan Who Edited Bathing Suit Pic Of Her To Look Skinnier!

Charles Spencer Believes Princess Diana Would"ve Been The Best Grandmother at lxbr.info

It"s almost been 21 years since that tragic day when Princess Diana died, but her brother, however, Charles Spencer, remembers the person she was, and her impact on the world. During a chat with reporters from People Magazine on Thursday, Spencer said that out of all of the things he finds the most tragic about Diana"s untimely passing, is the fact she will never see her grandchildren.

As royal family fans know, if she were alive today, she would be the grandma of Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, who are 5, 3, and 4, respectively.

Spencer said to the publication that Diana "would have been the best grandmother ever." With that said, Spencer is pleased Diana"s memory and legacy will persist through her children, Prince Harry and Prince William.

Charles praised them for their ability to bring people together; he stated they have an "uncomplicated way that they deal with people," which relaxes those around them and makes them feel at home.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkNOqQJgQd9/

Tragically, Princess Diana of Wales died while in a Paris hospital after a crash on the 31st of August, 1997, at the young age of 36. Tomorrow will be the anniversary of her passing.

According to Spencer, perhaps the most "amazing" thing to him is the fact Prince William and Kate Middleton are both 36 - the age Diana was when she died.

Unfortunately, Charles admits he feels a tinge of regret at the idea that he may have been able to do something. "I was furious, I wasn"t just angry." Spencer explained that Diana has since become a "person of history."

She wasn"t just a "beautiful" person, Charles remarked; she was a "special person." There"s no question Diana would"ve been thrilled at Prince Harry"s recent marriage to the Suits alum, Meghan Markle, back in May of this year.

Charles Spencer Believes Princess Diana Would"ve Been The Best Grandmother

Fans Are Hopeful Flavor Flav And Tiffany "New York" Will Eventually Rekindle Their Friendship at lxbr.info

The reality TV show fans have anticipated for quite some time now potentially has come to fruition. Flavor Flav and Tiffany "New York" Pollard hung out together, and some of their fans are holding out hope that it won"t just be a short fling.

On Thursday afternoon, Flav and Pollard posted a photo on Instagram of themselves with their faces held in tight, and many people in the comment section were clamoring for a reconciliation.

One commenter wrote, "If you guys got back together again I would be so stoked!!" As fans of the pair know, they first met on the Vh1 reality series, Flavor Of Love, where women got to compete for the attention and love of the Public Enemy alum.

Pollard was just one of the women fighting for his affection, and in the second and first seasons, Flavor rejected her. She said to BuzzFeed recently, "It was almost like he stabbed me in the back."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHCGdalqO1/

The reality star, however, secured her very own television shows, including I Love New York, New York Goes To Hollywood, and New York Goes To Work.

Additionally, she stopped by Famously Single for a brief cameo. When speaking with reporters from The Cut, she said she felt as though Flav was "sick of hearing about me every day."

She characterized their friendship as "very distant, but very respectful." Nonetheless, fans are really loving the idea of them hanging out again, in fact, since her post, it has received over 12,000 likes.

In the comment section, fans were mostly praising their potential reunion. While many hoped for a reconciliation, some were stating that even just a simple reunion was enough. This is good news for Flav, considering latest news surrounding him has been considerably less positive. Recently, he battled with his former Public Enemy bandmates in a court of law.

Fans Are Hopeful Flavor Flav And Tiffany "New York" Will Eventually Rekindle Their Friendship

Cardi B Plans To Go Under The Knife After Giving Birth - Details! at lxbr.info

Now that she is a mother, Cardi B wants her pre-pregnancy body back ASAP! That being said, a new report claims that she is planning on going under the knife to make that happen.

While the rapper was in attendance at the MTV Video Music Awards and the red carpet pics are proof she has already bounced back very fast, HollywoodLife says she is not entirely happy with the way she looks.

In fact, during an Instagram Live video, the Bodak Yellow star complained about her small flaws, saying: ’I still got, like, a lot of love handles right here. They’re not much, but […] I’m used to having, like, a real tight stomach. So this extra skin is like, ‘Where the f**k did you came from?!’

But she is not only planning on going under the knife for her stomach but also for her breasts.

‘They keep getting lower and lower. Now that I had a baby, I really don’t like how they look. So I might get breast surgery, and I might get some f**king lipo if I feel like it,’ she told her fans.

Cardi always says what’s on her mind and is not afraid of getting criticism. After all, it’s her body, and she can do whatever she wants to it.

But fans still think she looks fantastic already, which she definitely does!

The female emcee has been sharing sultry pics on social media, proving her belly is actually tight.

‘Wifey. Goddess. Beauty,’ are three words her husband used to refer to her on his account after sharing a nude photo of Cardi and we tend to agree!

Cardi B Plans To Go Under The Knife After Giving Birth - Details!

Regina Hall Reveals One Area Of Her Life Where She"s Not "The Greatest" at lxbr.info

Regina Hall, the star of Support The Girls, just had her latest film come out last week. The Hollywood mainstay, during a chat with BET"s Melissa Murray, admitted that her role in the movie which revolves around women working in a sports bar is diametrically opposed to her character - and skill set - in real life.

In the movie, Hall commands the respect of her female employees within her position as the general manager of a restaurant. However, Hall said that her characterization in the film is not an accurate representation of reality.

According to Regina, she worked in a couple of establishments in New York City, including an Italian restaurant as well as a venue on Park Avenue South.

She wasn"t "amazing at it," the actress remarked, and now understands the hard work servers endure. Hall praised the ability of waitresses, whom she described as "extremely organized mentally."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFAFP1n_xJ/

As service industry workers know, waitresses and waiters have to keep a mental checklist of their clients, including what they ordered and whether or not they received their food and drinks.

Regina admitted she wasn"t the greatest at it, and many times, she forgot who got their food and who didn"t. Often, she blamed it on the kitchen, which obviously didn"t go over well with employees in the back.

Regina"s fans undoubtedly forgive her, especially because of her long and illustrious career as both a dramatic and comedic actress. She"s primarily known for her legendary appearances in the Scary Movie franchise, in which she played Brenda.

She also had a role on Ally McBeal, airing from 2001 until 2002. Some of her other movies include The Best Man, Love And Basketball, Malibu"s Most Wanted, Think Like A Man, About Last Night, and Girls Trip. Despite her tendency to avoid the spotlight, Regina has managed to forge a consistent portfolio for herself as a performer.

Regina Hall Reveals One Area Of Her Life Where She"s Not "The Greatest"

Here"s What Marlon Wayans Had To Say About Louis CK Following His Brief Comeback at lxbr.info

Marlon Wayans believes Louis CK"s punishment was enough. The actor spoke with a paparazzo working for TMZ and stated that he believes a year is sufficient for Louis to reflect on his transgressions.

Following allegations of sexual misconduct, primarily, masturbating in front of fellow comics and co-workers, Louis lost a movie, development deals, and other business contracts.

Subsequently, the creator of the now-shelved film, I Love You, Daddy, disappeared from the spotlight, but made a comeback at New York"s Comedy Cellar for the first time in 10 months.

When TMZ asked Marlon what he thought about Louis" walk back into the comedy scene, he had this to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhW9TIg7cY

As it was previously reported, women accused Louis CK of masturbating in front of them in 2017, after years of rumors about his behavior. Since then, fans have connected the dots in his comedy routine, pointing out that he frequently talked about masturbating, among other sexual misgivings.

His film, I Love You, Daddy, was canceled right near its release date, and he became just another fallen star in the wave of #MeToo allegations that began in late 2017 with Harvey Weinstein.

Chloe Grace Moretz, who worked with him on his shelved movie, said she hoped that the film would just disappear. She isn"t the only one either, as many activists claimed Louis hasn"t paid enough for his errors.

Other Hollywood stars to support him include Michael Che, who defended him on Instagram, but then deleted his messages after a social media firestorm began.

Additionally, Michael Ian Black supported CK as well, stating that he had lost enough, and should not be banished into obscurity for forever. Moreover, according to the owner of New York"s Comedy Cellar, some people called him and complained about the fact that Louis took the stage earlier in the week.

Here"s What Marlon Wayans Had To Say About Louis CK Following His Brief Comeback